Saturday, November 20, 2010

Juliette Lewis: Los Cabos Bikini Babe

Making time to treat herself to a relaxing vacation, Juliette Lewis was spotted living it up in Los Cabos, Mexico on Saturday afternoon (November 20).

The brunette beauty proudly showed off her trim figure in a skimpy two-piece swimsuit as she hopped aboard a boat to cruise the waters during the south of the border getaway.

The trip to Mexico comes just after Miss Lewis took the stage for a performance this past week during the Miami Dolphins vs. Chicago Bears pre-game celebration.

Talking about transitioning from acting to being a musician with her band Juliette and the Licks, Miss Lewis said, "It's sort of when I decide to do something, I'm gonna do it all the way. In my head, in my creative heart, I wouldn't have been able to do both."

She added, "In the beginning, they're just curious. So the expectations are really low. So that was great for me. But then after that you get the people who are really digging what you're doing and your music."

And though she's ventured into the music world, Juliette isn't finished acting quite yet, as she tells, "I'm in my 30s, I'm not done. I don't want my best work to be behind me in my 20s. I feel like this is a new chapter."

Evangeline Lilly Aaliyah Simone Mütherthies Zoe Saldana Aisha Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment