Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pink Is Good At Naming Babies

Never mind that Pink is dressed like a cholita clown extra in a Cirque du Soleil production of Mi Vida Loca (they should really get on that), one of her true gifts is naming babies. Who knew? If Pink was in charge of naming every single baby, we'd have a bunch of toddlers with names usually found on White Oprah's grocery list. This is a good thing. Pink still has about 6 more months of pregnancy to go, but she tells Access Hollywood that she and Carey Hart already have picked out the name Jameson if they have a boy.

?My dad?s name is James, and my brother?s name is Jason. [Carey and I] are both Irish, Carey?s middle name is Jason, [and] Jameson ? we like whiskey. That?s a no brainer.?

Naming your child after booze? This is brilliant. It's also a valid reason for having kids. Then I could have a little baby Ron Vicaro and a little baby Bombay Sapphire crawling around. Don't worry, I'd pull a Pink and tell everyone my second cousin's middle name is "Ron" and "Bombay" was the name of my mom's childhood cat, or something like that.

Jennifer Gareis Charisma Carpenter Lokelani McMichael Ali Campoverdi Amanda Swisten

No comments:

Post a Comment