Sunday, November 28, 2010

Victoria Beckham?s Must-Know Beauty Secrets

She's known for being prim and proper at all times, and now Victoria Beckham has opened up to dish a few of her must-know beauty secrets.

Talking with Vogue UK for their January 2011 issue (on newsstands January 2), the former Spice Girl revealed a list of her hair, skin and make-up advice to help keep her fellow ladies looking tip-top.

As for her hair hero, Posh tells, "I love leave-in conditioner - Fr�d�ric Fekkai's is one of the best."

More of Victoria's tips include the following:

Lipstick: Stila's Lip Polish in Gleam is an old favourite and recently I've been trying Burberry's Lip Glow in Nutmeg, which is a pretty, neutral pink. If I could design a beauty product, it would be the perfect nude lip gloss.

Workout that works: Running every day.

Nail polish: I like Chanel, as it always does forward-thinking colours.

Body treat: I try to keep it simple with Nivea Body Lotion and I love a Thai massage.

Secret obsession: To stay hydrated I drink lots of coconut water.

Deanna Russo Shakira Summer Glau Anna Friel Megan Ewing

No comments:

Post a Comment