Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jessica, Cash and Honor?s Beverly Hills Family Bonding

Keeping up with their routine weekend family outings, Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren were spotted making their way around Beverly Hills with daughter Honor Marie on Saturday (November 27).

The adorable trio first dropped by a local park to work up an appetite on the playground equipment before proceeding on to grab up brunch at Jack n' Jills restaurant.

The Alba/Warren family excursion comes shortly after Jess spoke with press about her desire to give Honor a sibling.

"Honor is so beautiful and I feel so enriched by being part of her life. She's my main priority now and I want to give her the best life possible. Before she was born I was totally focused on my career, but now with Cash and our daughter I feel that I'm building a wonderful family. I would like to have more children at some point," Alba revealed.

The 29-year-old actress added, "We didn't plan on starting a family so soon but when it happened we realized what a beautiful moment it was. We're a lot closer. The beauty of marriage and having a family is knowing you're sharing everything with someone else and are committed to being part of each other's lives. Cash and I understand that and together with our daughter, we want to have a wonderful life."

Moon Bloodgood Emmanuelle Vaugier Dido Vanessa Marcil AnnaLynne McCord

No comments:

Post a Comment