Friday, December 3, 2010

Nick Lachey: Not Sweating The Timing of Jessica Simpson?s Engagement

He got engaged to longtime girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo recently, and Nick Lachey isn?t interested in talking about the fact that his ex-wife Jessica Simpson was betrothed just one week later.

Lachey commented, "I don't have any thoughts on any of it. I don't know what people are saying. I'm not the one to speculate on timing."

The ?What?s Left of Me? singer told press he?s focused on his own wedding, as well as the upcoming holiday season.

"I'm very excited. We haven?t really planned anything yet. We?re still newly engaged so we'll [eventually] get to all that. I?m a big believer in spending it with the family. For me it?s all about being with your loved ones. I?m going home to Cincinnati to see my niece, nephew, parents and grandmother."

Brittany Murphy Cindy Taylor Sarah Shahi Paris Hilton Tyra Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment