Saturday, March 5, 2011

Robert Pattinson: I Kinda Admire Charlie Sheen

VanityFair0301.jpg
Edward Cullen, Team Charlie? Robert Pattinson admits to a certain admiration for the ?little escapades? of Charlie Sheen.

?I like crazy people who don't give a f***,? Robert tells the April issue of Vanity Fair.

Perhaps the Twilight star?s affection for Sheen?s outrageous antics stem from living in a bubble himself.

?I've just kinda stopped doing everything,? confesses the 24-year-old actor, up next in Water For Elephants. ?I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of Tyler Perry?s House of Payne and Two and a Half Men. I love Cops ? I think it's my favorite TV show. God, I sound like such a loser!?

Shanna Moakler Laetitia Casta Tara Reid Michelle Rodriguez Cheryl Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment