Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mi Vida Caca

And for Lady Caca's next trick, she'll show up in Toronto looking like the outcast cholita sister of GLOW's Hollywood & Vine named Echo Park Avenue. Bitch is giving us "hooker chola wrestler" and I'm confused as to what my emotions are telling me. The half of RiRi's old bowl cut that's hanging over Caca's forehead is bringing out a certain Amy Wino-ness in her face that I've never noticed before. Again, this confuses me.

But the only thing I do know for sure is if that Caca wants to earn the chola name of "La Tuck Girl," she's going to have to be jumped in. Chola glamour don't come free. So cholas of L.A., Vaseline up your face, stick those razors in your hair, cue the Debbie Deb and do this!

Diane Kruger Olivia Wilde Georgina Grenville Emma Watson Hilary Swank

No comments:

Post a Comment