Friday, January 14, 2011

Snooki ? new year, new season, new love!

Snooki0104.jpg Ushering in 2011 by dropping down in a glittering orb in Seaside Heights, N.J., Nicole ?Snooki? Polizzi?s New Year looks brighter than ever. Not only is the third season of Jersey Shore coming to MTV on January 6, but her debut novel, A Shore Thing, is getting major buzz, she launched a jewelry line, and her budding relationship is going strong. ?I found my one guy,? Snooki gushed to In Touch about her new beau, education student Jionni LaValle, as she celebrated her success at newyearseve.com?s party at Madame Tussauds in New York. Unlike ex-boyfriends, the pint-size reality starlet believes Jionni isn?t trying to ride her coattails. ?I just like the fact that he doesn?t give a crap about my fame,? she added. ?He just wants me for me!? The couple reportedly met through mutual friends and began dating in the fall.

Victoria Pratt Blu Cantrell Sara Foster Foxy Brown Kirsten Dunst

No comments:

Post a Comment