Monday, August 30, 2010

Former Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak's ex: "He's such a cheater!"

Former Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak has a new fianc�e - and a baby on the way. But the man who was engaged to DeAnna Pappas on the finale of season four of the Bachelorette - and who split up with her four months later - has been keeping a secret. Jesse isn't who he says he is, says Playboy. bunny Megan Dills, 26, who once believed she was his exclusive girlfriend. "I was disgusted to find out who he really was. He has several faces," Megan tells In Touch. "For a year he would say, 'It's just me and you.' Now I know that it was me and about four other girls." One of those girls is his now-fianc�e Ann Lueders, with whom he's expecting a son this winter. "I started piecing things together when I found pictures of Ann at all these places with him," says Megan, who fell for Jesse's charms in March 2009 after he broke up with DeAnna. "I was like, 'Wow, that's the same girl all over the place.' He kept trying to pull off that it was nothing."

Gina Carano Christina Applegate Sara Spraker Britney Spears Josie Maran

No comments:

Post a Comment